- The Alcohol SchoolNEXT SESSION:
Sept. 13-18, 2015
Montréal, CanadaStay current on the science and practice of alcohol production. For 35 years, The Alcohol School has educated delegates on proven technology and advances in the fuel ethanol and distilled beverage industries. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER»
- Save The DateOctober 26-29, 2015
Bloomington, MNThe Practical Workshop for Ethanol Plant Operators The Biofuels Academy is designed to help with the education of the ethanol industry workforce to produce ethanol most effectively and efficiently as possible. READ MORE »
- IntroducingAn advanced yeast strain used in production of fuel ethanol from cellulosic substrates.C5 FUEL™ Outperforms Conventional Yeast, No Matter the Cellulosic Substrate Using corn stover, wheat straw or other cellulosic substrates to produce ethanol? C5 FUEL™ has repeatedly shown to ferment xylose with a high ethanol yield in the presence of inhibitory compounds commonly found in cellulosic substrates. READ MORE »
- New for EuropeCredit card payments
now accepted for
craft distillers.Easy to use. Secure. Rapid.
Free of charge. Lallemand Biofuels and Distilled Spirits is happy to announce that we now offer a new service of payment for the craft distillers located in Europe. READ MORE »
- TransFerm® Yield+A game-changing new yeast is now available for fuel ethanol production.Fermentation Has New Leadership
Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits introduces a next generation bioengineered yeast.
READ MORE »
Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS) is dedicated to supporting the industry with high quality, cutting edge products. We put Fermentation First™ to help solve the issues or problems that… Read more »
The Ethanol Technology Institute, led by Scientific Director Dr. Graeme Walker, publishes The Alcohol Textbook and conducts The Alcohol School, The Operators’ School and Ethanol Short Course.